The term “dichotomy” means the division of a whole into 2 opposite parts. Dichotomous thinking is characteristic of the human brain. It helps us to classify, evaluate and analyze the world around us. So it’s not surprising that we are increasingly dividing people into just 2 groups for almost any reason: from the way we squeeze out toothpaste to the way we eat pizza.
We at Bright Side decided to clearly demonstrate that there are only 2 types of girls. Check it out?
We meet these girls at parties:
1. Classics of fairy tales vs. Snow White of the XXI century
2. Tries to be cute vs. Trying to stand out in the photo
3. Charming tennis player vs. Double adorable banana
4. Bad girls vs. Good Cookie
5. Feminine Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles vs. Loyal cartoon fans
6. Pizza vs. Pizza lovers